Bryce Bugby, LMT
Just in case you haven’t heard we are now offering Thai Massage and I recently had the privilege of receiving a TWO HOUR Thai session from our new Massage Therapist:
Bryce Bugby, LMT OR # 18896. Here are a few notables from my experience:
A short definition of Thai for those of you who aren’t familiar:
Thai Massage incorporates elements of mindfulness, gentle rocking, deep stretching, and rhythmic compression to create a singular healing experience. Thai Massage is performed on a mat on the floor and the client wears light, loose-fitting clothing. The session can last from one hour to three hours or more. The treatment style is slow, deliberate, gentle, non-invasive, and suitable for even the most fragile person. –http://traditionalthaimassage.org/
Things I loved about my experience with Bryce and Thai Massage:
- Bryce instantly makes you feel comfortable and relaxed!
- Thai Massage is clothed which means you can be stretched and worked on in different ways and areas than Massage that is preformed with little or no clothing. For example the inner thigh and upper hamstrings, two areas that are often tight and major players in many types of ailments.
- Thai Massage is on a cushioned mat on the floor therefore Bryce had a lot of space to move my limbs which meant I was getting the most effective stretch for my body.
- The rhythm and flow of the massage was bliss inducing, literally the two hour session felt like it went by in 30 minutes.
- When we finished the session I felt extremely present in both my mind and body.
- The aftermath was even more exciting, the next day as I did my stretches I was so much more flexible! This is a pretty outstanding result for only 1 session, I couldn’t believe it.
Overall I have to say that I am a huge fan of Thai Massage, or at least Bryce’s particular technique since it is the only one I have tried. Bryce is an incredible human, I am overjoyed to have him on the team and I am looking forward to my next appointment with him!